International Student Management Regulations
All international students must abide by Chinese laws and regulations of the University.
1.Standards for Daily Behavior of International Students
(1) International students are required to abide by Chinese laws, regulations and various public security management regulations. Anyone who violates Chinese laws and regulations shall be handled by public security organs according to law.
(2) Mutual respect, solidarity and friendship among classmates are required; it is strictly forbidden to conduct uncivilized behaviors that hinder Chinese society, violate public morals and school management order, and damage the image of international students.
(3)Respecting the different cultural, habits and customs of different countries, and refraining from doing things that are detrimental to their national character and personality.
(4)It is strictly forbidden to work and engage in any profitable work for International students. Punishment would be given to violators according to the regulation.
(5) International students are strictly prohibited from gambling,acts of nuisance and obscenity.Any violators will been given corresponding punishment according to the seriousness of the circumstances.
(6) It is strictly forbidden to absent from class with no reason and disrupt the normal teaching order / classroom teaching, examinations, etc. Anyone shows disrespect to teachers and staff and other disciplinary acts will receive punishment from the University according to the seriousness of the circumstances.
(7) It is strictly prohibited to disturb the order of public area such as classroom, dormitory, library and canteen resulting an affect on the normal work, studying or rest of others.
(8) No organization or individual are allowed to engage in religious activities in the University including the dormitory.
International students should abide by the above rules of conduct, and offenders will be given according punishment.
Regulations on the Management of International Student Dormitories
International student dormitory is an important place international students to study, to live and to rest. In order to create a good dormitory environment and maintain the order of student dormitory, the following dormitory management regulations are formulated:
(1).Students must abide by the relative regulations of the University and the laws of People’s Republic of China .Students are not allowed to listen to or watch programs which are against the laws and moral standards of the People’s Republic of China.Students violating these laws will be prosecuted by Chinese government.
(2)Keep quiet and clean inside and outside the dormitory.Students are not allowed to shout during studying and resting times.Any kind of festival, party or other celebratory activities are forbidden in the dormitory.
(3)Strengthen the consciousness of dormitory safety and security, and do a good job of fire prevention and theft prevention. Smoking is not allowed in the dormitory, and the doors should be close and any electric appliances should be turned off after people’s leave. The safety of all public property and personal property is consciously maintained, as well as the hygiene of all public areas such as corridors, stairs, toilets, etc. It is strictly forbidden to pour water or throw rubbish from the windows. Rubbish should be littered into bins outside the dormitory in time, it is strictly forbidden to abandon rubbish in common areas.
(4)Students are required to obey dormitory arrangements by the University. Students are not permitted to alter the location of their assigned room without the permission of the University.All bulky items such as bicycles or e-bikes should be put and charged in the allotted place.
(5)It is forbidden to manipulate in anyway the electric wiring or install additional lights or electrical outlets inside the dormitory .Any use of unauthorized electric appliances (electric stove,iron,electric frying pan，etc)liable to cause fires are forbidden in the dormitory.Cooking and Detonation of fireworks in the dormitory is prohibited.
(6)This rule strictly prohibits anybody who do not live in the dormitory to enter the dormitory without permission or stay overnight in the dormitory.Violator will be canceled the qualification of living in the dormitory.
(7)Students are required to abide by the rules for study and rest in the dormitory.Students are supposed to return to the dormitory before closing time every evening.Students who fail to be back by this time are not allowed to enter the dormitory. Being late for over 3 times, their qualification of living in the dormitory would be canceled.
(8)Assistance and cooperation should be given to the dormitory staff when they are inspecting, providing maintenance or other necessary work in the students’ rooms. Any offending and maltreatment against the Dormitory Administrator is not allowed.
(9)Students are responsible for maintaining all furniture and fixtures undamaged.In the event of damage of any kind,students will pay compensation according to the degree of damage.
(10)Any form of religious or missionary activities prohibits are prohibited in the dormitory or other areas on campus.
All dormitories use the accumulative complaint system. Violations of school regulations by dormitories or individuals will be handled in accordance with regulations. Those who have received 3 complaints will be disqualified from dormitory accommodation.
Daily Schedule of dormitory
周一Monday 6.00am — 11.00pm
周二Tuesday 6.00am — 11.00pm
周三Wednesday 6.00am — 11.00pm
周四Thursday 6.00am — 11.00pm
周五Friday 6.00am — 11.30pm
周六Saturday 6.00am — 11.30pm
周日Sunday 6.00am — 11.00pm